Positive Affirmations Every Man Can Believe In
Being a man in today’s society can often feel alienating or confusing. It can be hard to morph yourself into the self-assured man’s man you see plastered everywhere. Where do you even begin the journey to better yourself and find your place in the world?
It all starts from within. If you think it, you start to believe it, and it will soon come true. Some might call this “manifesting” — if you think and believe it will happen, it actually will. In a roundabout way, you can consider positive affirmations as a form of manifesting, though one much more steeped in scientific basis. Using positive affirmations essentially tricks your brain into actually believing these thoughts. Repeating these positive affirmations like a mantra has been shown to rewire your brain to think more positively. And those positive thoughts translate to positive actions!
So, what exactly are some examples of positive affirmations for men? There are many kids for many different situations, so we’ve taken the liberty of sorting and listing them for you so you can really get your positivity gears turning!
Affirmations can be *so powerful* but most people make mistakes and quit before they see results. You can follow this affirmation workbook to see how it can impact your life in just 7 days.
Life Affirmations for Men
- I am in control of my own destiny.
- I trust myself to make my own path in life.
- I’ve come so far already.
- I have survived 100% of my bad days so far.
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- I am a good person.
- I am grateful.
- Challenges help me improve.
- I want to do better for myself.
- I don’t have any regrets.
- I am hopeful about the future.
- I am resilient.
- My past does not define me.
Mental Affirmations for Men
- I can step back and look at the bigger picture.
- I can observe, but not entertain, negative thoughts that enter my head.
- It’s okay to take time for myself.
- I am smart.
- I am kind.
- I have people’s best interests at heart.
- Thinking positively comes easy to me.
- I am going through a negative phase, but it’s just that — a phase.
- I trust myself.
- I am at peace.
Physical Affirmations for Men
- My body works hard for me, so I will work hard for my body.
- My body is enough.
- Bodies come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, and that’s okay.
- I want to take care of my body.
- Pictures are often edited. I don’t need to hold myself to unrealistic standards.
- A healthy body means a healthy mind.
- I am strong. I am fast. I can overcome physical challenges.
- My body is mine to do with it what I please.
- I listen to the cues my body gives me.
- I will be kind to myself.
Love Affirmations for Men
- I deserve to be loved.
- I communicate openly and effectively with my partner.
- Our relationship is solid as a rock.
- I am comfortable and content with the life I have built for my partner and I.
- I adore my partner, and I know they feel the same way about me.
- I enjoy working hard for my partner.
- Relationships are all about give-and-take, and trusting that reciprocation will be fulfilled.
- I can be myself around my partner.
- I can trust my partner and tell them anything.
- I am worthy of the love my partner gives me.
- I trust myself to make the right decisions in my relationship.
- My favorite thing is seeing my partner smile.
- I deserve to have friends.
- I value my friendships.
- The time I spend with my friends is invaluable.
- I am a good friend and confidant.
Work Affirmations for Men
- I am proud of my work.
- I know that hard work pays off.
- I am valued by my company.
- I trust myself to make good decisions in my career.
- I value the time spent with my coworkers.
- I am motivated to do the best work I can do.
- I know I can advance even further if I want to.
- I don’t need to compare my work to others.
- You can’t please everyone all the time.
- I can find solutions to my problems.
Creative Affirmations for Men
- I have the right to create art.
- The want to create is human nature.
- I believe in my skills.
- I am proud of my creations.
- I am excited to share my creations with the world.
- I enjoy challenging myself and furthering my skills as a craftsman.
- I deserve to make money from my creations.