New Moon Affirmations To Serve Your Higher Purpose
The moon goes through four main phases; the new moon, the first quarter, the full moon, and the last quarter. With each of the phases, there is specific energy tied to them. Knowing what each phase represents and combining that with certain affirmations is a great way to help you manifest things into your life, achieve specific goals, and welcome abundance, love, and positivity into your life.
Today we’re going to discuss the new moon and some new moon affirmations. This stage of the moon is associated with new beginnings, a fresh start, change, and setting intentions for the coming weeks.
When you have decided what you’re trying to achieve during this new moon phase, the next step is to pick out some affirmations you can use that will help you reach your desired result. Listed below are some powerful new moon affirmations you can try during the next new moon stage.
Affirmations can be *so powerful* but most people make mistakes and quit before they see results. You can follow this affirmation workbook to see how it can impact your life in just 7 days.
. I am taking back my power, and I embrace new beginnings.
2. I forgive myself for things I’ve done in the past, and I’m open to the positivity ahead.
3. I can see my goals clearly.
4. I release that which is no longer serving my higher purpose.
5. I am attracting healthy relationships and habits into my life.
6. I am attracting abundance and wealth into my life.
7. I am manifesting my desired reality.
8. I am releasing all limiting beliefs.
9. I am attracting an abundance of positive, fulfilling job opportunities.
10. I am open to new experiences.
11. I am surrendering all fears and doubts.
12. I am easily able to remove any obstacles in my path.
13. I am opening myself up to my unlimited potential.
14. I release any negativity in my life and invite all positivity.
15. I am making room in my life for all the abundance that is about to come to me.
16. I am attracting opportunities that are aligned with my higher purpose.
17. I embrace my healing process and allow my ancestors and the Universe to guide me through it.
I allow my mind to be free of resistance and open to new possibilities.
19. I release the burdens that are holding me back so that I can move forward into my higher purpose.
20. I allow myself to release those in my life who do not have my best interests in mind.
21. I welcome in healthy habits that will allow me to achieve my best mental and physical self.
22. I relinquish all control and trust that the Universe is guiding me to where I need to be.
23. I forgive others who have hurt me and no longer allow that pain to have control over me.
24. I allow myself to be open to receiving all of the miracles the Universe has to offer.
25. I am open to the next chapter in my life and welcome it with love, trust, and acceptance.
26. I release any fears I have about my future and fully trust that my ancestors and the Universe are guiding me.
27. I welcome and embrace change and trust it is for the best.
28. I release any old ideas or beliefs that are currently holding me back.
29. I release any doubts I have about my abilities to manifest my dream life.
30. I welcome in all of the abundance, opportunities, courage, and love that the Universe has to offer me.
Once you have your specific (it’s imperative to be clear and focus on what you want and not what you don’t want) desires and intentions in mind, you can then say them aloud or write them down on paper. Sit with your goals and repeat the affirmation(s) you have chosen to help you achieve your desired results. For example, if you’re looking for a new job, you could use the affirmation that states, “I am attracting an abundance of positive, fulfilling job opportunities.”
Ask the new moon for help in manifesting your desires. Sit there and focus on how you will feel once you have received what you’re asking for; this gives your new moon ritual even more power. When you are ready, close the process with a “thank you” or a new moon prayer of your choice. Keep your list of desires somewhere you will easily see them each day of the new moon phase. When it comes to manifesting and setting intentions during the new moon, using these new moon affirmations along with inspired action can help you achieve what you desire.