Taking some time to work on the endless negative or stressful thoughts that occupy your mind all day long can make a big difference in your moods, your confidence, and your self-esteem. Moreover, your “self-talk” can greatly transform your daily experiences in positive or negative ways. That’s why daily Christian affirmations can be very powerful tools for renewing your faith and lifting your mood. Hopefully, if you try out some of these affirmations, or choose a few of your own, you will feel more joy and less stress in your everyday life. You also might find them very helpful when you encounter an emergency or other tumultuous situation.
These affirmations are valuable if you rely on prayer and faith for strength during troubled times and dealing with daily stress. By making a point of using daily affirmations that are meaningful to you, you can potentially improve the quality of your life.
Affirmations can be *so powerful* but most people make mistakes and quit before they see results. You can follow this affirmation workbook to see how it can impact your life in just 7 days.
An easy way to incorporate these affirmations into daily routine is to say them aloud every morning or evening, speak them silently to yourself, or recall them at a challenging moment. For example, when a co-worker belittles you, you can think to yourself, “God created me in his image,” or any other spiritual statement you find helpful. To remind yourself to say the affirmations regularly, you might find it helpful to post them on the fridge, mirror, or another noticeable location.
With a bit of perseverance, you can create a habit of using your personalized Christian affirmations as powerful tools for increasing your faith, self-esteem, happiness, confidence, and success.
Affirmations for Christians
1. God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.
2. I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.
3. God will never forsake me or abandon me.
4. God has great plans for my life.
5. I am never alone.
6. I live by faith, not by sight.
7. God is my shield.
8. I follow Jesus no matter where he leads me.
9. I am loved by an everlasting one.
10. This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad.
11. I am a co-heir with Christ to the kingdom of God.
12. Before the world, God chose me in Christ Jesus to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
13. God is my hiding place.
14. Even when things are hard, I can have peace.
15. I am more than a conqueror.
16. The Holy Spirit will guide me to all truth.
17. I am chosen by Christ to bear fruit.
18. God will teach me and guide me.
19. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing.
20. With his love, he will calm all my fears.
21. I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
22. He will rejoice over me with joyful songs.
23. I am a new creation.
24. I have been bought at a great price, and I belong to God.
25. With Jesus as my guide, I will not be led astray.
26. I am born of God. The evil one cannot touch me.
27. You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
28. I am confident God hears my prayers and answers them in his time.
29. I am strong and courageous.
30. I have been redeemed and forgiven for my sins.
31. I am a citizen of Heaven.
32. All things will work out for the good for those who believe in him.
33. I belong to Jesus.
34. I am confident God will complete the good works he has started in me.
35. I trust in the Lord and do not lean on my own understanding.
36. Unexpected blessings are coming my way.
37. Jesus says: “I love you and you are mine.”
38. I seek God’s approval, not the approval of others.
39. I am created in the image and likeness of God.
40. As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus.
41. I am remarkably made.
42. I will set my mind on things above, not on earthly things.
43. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
44. I can find grace and mercy in my time of need.
45. I am free from condemnation.
46. I can approach God with freedom and confidence.
47. God will teach me and guide me.
48. God will give me rest.
49. God’s love will not be shaken.
50. My joy is complete in Christ.
Hopefully, you will find these affirmations to be joyful and comforting!